Monday, September 01, 2014

~ याद (Yaad) / Remembrance ~



Picture Source: Google Image

***The remembrance of your beloved just makes the heart uneasy and the person looks for all the possible way to divert it away. But then there is some strange joy in that pain...these verse try to depict the feeling of one lone heart on remembering the beloved...***


~~~ Poem in Hindi ~~~

ख़ुशी के फूल भी खिलते है बिखर जाने को
हमे गम भी मिलते है सह जाने को
हर सोया ख्वाब फिर जाग जाता है
तेरा चेहरा जब याद आ जाता है

याद जब भी आती है तेरी
चेहरा छुपा लेता हूँ मैं
कभी ख़ुशी कभी ख़ामोशी से
अपने गम को मिटा लेता हूँ मैं

पर गम मिटता नहीं इन सब से काफ़िर
दिल की हकीकत है यह कोई तमाशा नही
इल्तिज़ा करे भी तो करे किस कदर 
हर तरफ घोर अँधेरा है उजियारा नहीं

तन्हाई में भी उसका इंतज़ार रहता है
यह दिल बिन उसके बेक़रार रहता है
हर लम्हा हर वक़्त हर पल हरसू
उसका सिर्फ उसका ही ख्याल रहता है 

गम उसका ज़िन्दगी से भी प्यारा लगता है
बिन उसके यह जीवन अधूरा किस्सा लगता है
अनजानों का क्या अर्ज़ करे 'ख्याल' यारो
अब तो हर अपना हमे पराया लगता है


~~~ Roman English Translation ~~~

The Flowers of happiness blossom to die down
My sorrows are meant to be endured on
Every dream that slept awakens again
The moment I remember your face again

Whenever I remember you, my beloved
I hide my face somewhere
Sometimes with silence, sometimes with glee
I try to boil down my sorrow here

But this sorrow refuses to boil down this way
As it’s the heart’s reality & not a fantasy
Where & how should I request therefore
There is no ray but darkness everywhere

My solitude yearns for her every time
My heart stays restless for her all the while
Every moment, every second every minute
Only her thought kindles my soul through-out

Her sorrow now is dearer than life
Without her it’s an incomplete fable all time
What should 'Khayal' say of others, My friend
Even my own now feels like an alien to mine

~ Shubh Life. . . Om Sai Ram

© 2014 Manish Purohit (Reserved)

Heartfelt thanks for visiting here. . .Your thoughts & feedback on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated. Do spare some time to drop in your comment about the post, page or anything you feel like. . . it always feels great to hear from you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all about sharing life's snippets here at Musings of a Wandering Heart. . . Your thoughts on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated.

Do provide your comments & visit again as all effort would be made to respond to your message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...