Friday, December 26, 2014

~Together Forever ~


Source: Google Images

***The customs and practices of the world are such that these, at times, forbid the union of two loving hearts…the love binds them together but the customs tears them apart. These verses represent the agony of the tearing heart who wants to defy the rules of the world to create a world for themselves ***

When you have no light to guide you
And no one to walk beside you
I’ll come to you O’ dear
I’ll come for you O’ dear


When all your hopes are turning despair
When there is nobody with you to care
I’ll become your insight
If you give me this right
When nobody is ready to hear you
When the breeze is blowing against you
I’ll be there to bear you
I’ll be there to cheer you
When the life becomes a load to carry
When even your senses refuse to parry
I’ll bear the burden O’ dear
I’ll shield you always sans fear
When the end comes & you are ready to go
When you try hard but can’t breathe a blow
I’ll lend my breath to you
I’ll embrace the death for you
I know…We can’t stay together anymore
The world’s not enough for our love to soar
But can’t we just denounce this world
Can’t we just announce our world
Our World...where only we exist
And its love and only love that persist
Come let’s just embrace that flame
And melt together in its warmth & fame
And re-emerge again from that confluence
As One Soul, One Breath, One Existence

~ Shubh Life. . . Om Sai Ram

© 2014 Manish Purohit (Reserved)

Heartfelt thanks for visiting here. . .Your thoughts & feedback on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated. Do spare some time to drop in your comment about the post, page or anything you feel like. . . it always feels great to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its all about sharing life's snippets here at Musings of a Wandering Heart. . . Your thoughts on the post are awaited & would be highly appreciated.

Do provide your comments & visit again as all effort would be made to respond to your message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...